Thursday, January 06, 2005

Aggie tees up first in Mercedes

Ryan Palmer, a Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area resident, tees up alone at 10:50 HST. It is Ryan's first appearance in the PGA Tour Mercedes Championship having won the FUNAI Classic in his 2004 rookie year.

I wonder if it feels like Christmas Eve? Fighting the excitement, falling asleep just before dawn only to wake up 5 minutes later. Good thing tee times don't start at 8 am.

A mighty fine rear, err, final pairing's tee time belongs to Ernie Els and 2004 Winner, Stuart Appleby teeing up at 1:20 HST. The rest of the field tee times are here.

Since I am tired of asking "What time is it there now?" and I hate counting backwards every 2 minutes, I mean, hours I am adding a Hawaii (HST) "local time" display clock under the Tee Time section.

Dang it! It is worse than Christmas Eve.

Something to keep you up... or help you nod off, Pros' New Year's Resolutions.

Another mention for the power of pastels. Brent Geiberger was wearing a yummy lavender golf shirt on Tuesday's edition of TGC's Golf Central. I have no idea what he was saying but he sure looked edible, err, incredible.

Guys, I'm telling you to buy pink, lavender, light blue, pastels.

Think Cotton Candy.

You ever see a chick eat cotton candy?



posted by Musey @ 1:00 AM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At Thu Jan 06, 01:48:00 AM CST, Blogger RuKsaK said...

Thanks for visiting RuKsaK - I have played golf on Russia's only 18-hole golf course - it's a story I may well write about soon as you've reminded me of it.

Thanks

 
At Fri Jan 07, 05:42:00 PM CST, Blogger Erik J. Barzeski said...

We linked to you, but you don't seem to have TrackBacks. Bummer.

http://thesandtrap.com/archives/pga/vijay_still_hot_at_mercedes.golf

 
At Fri Jan 07, 08:32:00 PM CST, Blogger Musey said...

Thanks for the link, Erik.

As far as trackback link goes... the best this Blogger template can do is the permalink, which is the URL your site used. There were other templates to use that have trackbacks but none that would look this good with my flagstick theme. :)

Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home