Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Golf Tip

(AOL ate Tuesday's Post, by the time I had finished it I was to tired to do it again. I will do that one another time.)

Rarely will you find me giving a Golf Tip. There are so many others more qualified than I to give advice. However, this one has worked for others so here you go...

Don't you just hate it when you add up all your strokes to find you have a bogey, double, triple, or not enough room to put all the little hash marks in that little space on the card?

Stop making them. Instead of keeping score by strokes made.

Keep score with your balls.

Start with a sleeve or two. Okay a box then. Do not use a range bucket full.

You play till you run out of balls. After a while you will find that you will get to where you have all your balls at the final hole.

What a success when you play a round and not lose your balls.

Imagine going home and the significant other asking, "Hon, how was your golf game today?"

And you answer. "Dear, I still have my balls. And I even managed to find some other guy's balls. Wanna see 'em?"

A guy at the club asks you your handicapp. You can reply. "My balls. I play eighteen with two, sometimes only one.

How many balls do you play with?

At this point you are ready to count your strokes again.



posted by Musey @ 10:55 PM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At Thu Nov 03, 11:54:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sports injuries. Health issues. Your this post is central to health issues and other related subjects and Blogger I want to thank you for the insight. health, and health are subjects of our http://strokescans.blogspot.com and while blogging this morning I came on yours. Keep up the great articles.

 
At Thu Nov 03, 04:40:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger health issues are so important and your this post post is healthy to all Americans and world community. I just wanted to thank you #NAME##. health , health and health are such other disease problems that http://strokescans.blogspot.com is an additional attempt to health prevention. Keep up the great articles and blogs.

 
At Thu Nov 03, 07:46:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger your this post was a healthy read. We need more of this in the internet community and articles about peripheral arterial disease, peripheral arterial disease, peripheral arterial disease and peripheral arterial disease are other health issues that you might consider. Our peripheral arterial disease is related to health issues and topics. Keep up the great articles and subject matter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home