Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

I have so much to post... It is very distracting to have a life. I want to watch PGA TOUR golf and post about it on this blog. Some posts are almost done. Others are scribbled on envelopes, napkins, and little pieces of paper.

Saturday I was chicknapped and we all went shopping. I bought killer shoes. Literally, no way could I ever wear these anywhere. Strictly at home entertaining preferably entertaining while reclining. Strappy stillettos with rhinestones across the toes.

Sunday brunch turned into Sunday dinner...

I will catch up soon. I know it will be old news but I do this blog as a release for my golf adoration, err, addiction. I am humbly grateful that anyone else even reads this.


Thank you to all that are linking this blog in your sidebars and in your posts. Thank you for all the comments. I want to list y'all, but tonight I don't have time. Foiled by life again.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day.



posted by Musey @ 6:36 PM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At Tue Feb 15, 02:59:00 PM CST, Blogger A WALK IN THE PARK said...

Happy Valentine's day to you too;)

So can you offer us guys any advice on what WE can do to be "chicknapped?"

 
At Tue Feb 15, 05:39:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too.

I am only a day late and a dollar short.

 
At Tue Feb 15, 08:25:00 PM CST, Blogger John S. said...

Happy V day a little late, and thanks again for all the good golf posting - your work is much better than following the major news networks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home