Thursday, February 10, 2005

Leftie Leads...Setting New Course Record

The leftie being Phil Mickelson. A great round on this first day of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. Playing Spyglass Hill Golf Course, the tougher of the three courses used in this tournament, he broke the 64 course record by 2 with a 10 under, 62.

Five tied at second with 7 under, Charles Howell III, Kevin Sutherland, Hunter Mahan, Davis Love III, and Daniel Chopra.

The team of Jay Delsing and Doug Kintzinger,CEO of Jeld-Wen Inc., lead round one with a 58 in the Pro-Am pairs' scoring.

Best Dressed goes to George Lopez... again. I really like his style. Hey, George... Daisy Fuentes has a deal with Kohl's. Hint. Hint.
Today he wore cream colored trousers, a rusty brown pullover sweater with the neatest darn elbows I have ever seen... arglye elbows. Loved it. And of course he signature backwards tam, today, a rusty brown.
*George, Wednesday's look was a little different. I could see that look in a fantasy roleplay. Add a black mask and cape...Zorro.

Musey's Shot of the Day: David Howell's " eagle putt" on the 18th of Poppy Hills. Dang, that ball had a long ways to go. Many other great shots and putts by pros and celebs alike. A wink to David Duval for his birdie on the 2 hole of the Pebble Beach Golf Links course.

Notable sightings: Kevin Costner's extra wood on the 18th. Thank you, USA Channel. Maybe it was a short wood or a half wood. Made my brain zig I'll tell you. Hard to pay attention after seeing that, especially after rewinding and replaying a few, err, several times. He made bogey. I could understand if it was an ace or an eagle even.
Men... dang, I like the way y'all think.

I do have a wide variety of interests. Really, I do.

Speaking of wood... according to Prevention Magazine, March issue, page 40:
Guys who average 21 orgasms a month run a 33% lower risk of prostate cancer than those who have 4 to 7 per month, reveal experts at the National Cancer Institute.

On a warm and furry thought. Be sure to check on Gopher golfblogger. He's a brave little gopher to pop up among the likes of Bill Murry, that world famous gopher hunter, who also just happened to win the Wednesday's Pebble Beach Pro-Am making a $12,500 donation, his half of the winnings, to help save the libraries of Salinas.

Link

posted by Musey @ 11:56 PM   6 comments links to this post

6 Comments:

At Sat Feb 12, 11:38:00 AM CST, Blogger FORE RIGHT! said...

Hey Musey,
Wood ya'?

 
At Sat Feb 12, 03:36:00 PM CST, Blogger John S. said...

It's pretty interesting that which lefty is being spoken of needs to be clarified. I had never really thought of that before.

 
At Sun Feb 13, 12:41:00 PM CST, Blogger stick21 said...

So Musey,
If I double that.... I eliminate my chances by over 50 %???

 
At Sun Oct 16, 02:58:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Help me if you can I'm feeling down" - I also think I must be lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him on the golf course yesterday. Now this is strange because usually I see him in the supermarket.

Honest really, last time I saw him there he was right in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new lcd tv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a lcd tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger.

Then I'm gonna go home, put ma dancin' suit on, munch me some uppers and freak out to that maaaaaaaaad surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on ma lcd tv .

How cool is that boy?

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

 
At Fri Oct 21, 05:28:00 PM CDT, Blogger used-callaway-girl said...

Can U help me with my backswing? :-)

lol

get a tee time here
golf course tee times see you on the first hold ;-)

mandy

 
At Thu Feb 23, 10:38:00 AM CST, Anonymous National Club Golfer said...

I wonder what % of golfers are left handed?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home