Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Just Don't Tattoo Your Forehead

BrianPayne Golfer For Sale on Ebay. Okay not really for sale. But his bag and shirt logos are available to the highest bidder. Plus Brian Payne has a great payback to a couple of charities. $10,000 dollar minimum bid. Lots of publicity as well. Check out Tour Central on TGC Tuesday.

So Brian... how much would you pay for a Musey's Kiss on your boxers?

Just your boxers. With you not in them. Wait this is sounding worse. Mail me your boxers. You stay where you are.

Or how about the front of your shirt? Say on the collar. A Muse could be a big asset to inspire you to get your Tour Card.

On another note... Thanks to all who have linked this site on their blogs' sidebar or added to blogroll. Hopefully I have added everybody to my blogroll. If I missed your site let me know please. Blowing you all kisses!!


extra smooches for those that link this site in your posts.



I will be upgrading to Blogrolling Gold so I will be rearranging blogroll links soon. I tried to upgrade tonight. Either it didn't work or I just charged about 10 years worth of Blogrolling Gold to my credit card.

Still alot to do here... answer mail, answer comments... but for now I need sleep.

Nitey Nite.

Link

posted by Musey @ 12:20 AM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At Thu Feb 24, 05:46:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Musey... I also had a problem last night with upgrading to Blogrolling Gold and finally figured out what was wrong.

Have you changed your Blogrolling UserName from an email address to just a name? If so, change back to an email address and the payment will be processed... looks like the form goes out and looks for an email address to send a receipt to... hope that works for you.

 
At Wed Mar 02, 09:59:00 AM CST, Blogger A WALK IN THE PARK said...

Hey Musey, we miss you! Whereyabeen this week?!

 
At Mon Oct 17, 10:42:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I also have a picture of butterfly tattoo website and blog. Check it out at picture of butterfly tattoo and let me know what ya think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home