Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Just Don't Tattoo Your Forehead

BrianPayne Golfer For Sale on Ebay. Okay not really for sale. But his bag and shirt logos are available to the highest bidder. Plus Brian Payne has a great payback to a couple of charities. $10,000 dollar minimum bid. Lots of publicity as well. Check out Tour Central on TGC Tuesday.

So Brian... how much would you pay for a Musey's Kiss on your boxers?

Just your boxers. With you not in them. Wait this is sounding worse. Mail me your boxers. You stay where you are.

Or how about the front of your shirt? Say on the collar. A Muse could be a big asset to inspire you to get your Tour Card.

On another note... Thanks to all who have linked this site on their blogs' sidebar or added to blogroll. Hopefully I have added everybody to my blogroll. If I missed your site let me know please. Blowing you all kisses!!


extra smooches for those that link this site in your posts.



I will be upgrading to Blogrolling Gold so I will be rearranging blogroll links soon. I tried to upgrade tonight. Either it didn't work or I just charged about 10 years worth of Blogrolling Gold to my credit card.

Still alot to do here... answer mail, answer comments... but for now I need sleep.

Nitey Nite.

Link

posted by Musey @ 12:20 AM   12 comments links to this post

12 Comments:

At Thu Feb 24, 05:46:00 AM CST, Anonymous BogeyMan said...

Hi Musey... I also had a problem last night with upgrading to Blogrolling Gold and finally figured out what was wrong.

Have you changed your Blogrolling UserName from an email address to just a name? If so, change back to an email address and the payment will be processed... looks like the form goes out and looks for an email address to send a receipt to... hope that works for you.

 
At Wed Mar 02, 09:59:00 AM CST, Blogger A WALK IN THE PARK said...

Hey Musey, we miss you! Whereyabeen this week?!

 
At Mon Oct 17, 10:42:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I also have a picture of butterfly tattoo website and blog. Check it out at picture of butterfly tattoo and let me know what ya think.

 
At Wed Oct 19, 02:57:00 AM CDT, Blogger Pat Martin said...

I like your blog. I run a website with everything from a tattoo gallery to a tattoo and piercing resource of information

 
At Fri Oct 21, 10:49:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay auction online siteand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay auction online site so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 
At Fri Oct 21, 05:29:00 PM CDT, Blogger used-callaway-girl said...

Can U help me with my backswing? :-)

lol

get a tee time here
golf course tee times see you on the first hold ;-)

mandy

 
At Sat Oct 22, 09:11:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay buyand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay buy so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 
At Sun Oct 23, 12:49:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

 
At Sun Oct 23, 05:29:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love classic car model then you will want to be there! All kinds of classic car model will be in attendance. For more information go to classic car model
See Ya There!!

 
At Wed Oct 26, 04:46:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this electric golf cart golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.

 
At Wed Oct 26, 06:21:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this golf swing golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.

 
At Fri Oct 28, 11:00:00 AM CDT, Blogger Sports Junky said...

I agree,

I love Tiger Woods. and recently I have bought stock in it. Not like real stock on Wall street, but a stock market that is strictly for sports.

You have seen it? Its pretty cool. You buy issues for your favorite golfers and you make real money. Not like a fake stock simulator. I cash out Dividends each time your golfer plays in a tournament. Also I can sell my players stock when the price goes up.

check it out if something like this interests you.
heres a link http://allsportstrading.com

This site has lots of data about dividends and game pots and golfers. It also has alot of information about how the market works.



See you there!
-Erik

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home