Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Picture Day

Mike Weir leads the headlines as he has the chance for a three-peat at the Nissan Open.

Another third is the appearance of David Duval in 2005.


GolfersMuse.DavidDuvalcrp

copyright 2005 Golfer's Muse



This pic was snapped a couple of years ago. He also signed a hat for a friend's daughter. He really is a great guy.

Go, David GO!!! Go, David, GO!!!

Wait! On second thought... STAY!!! DAVID!!! STAY!!! Break Par!!! Make the cut!!! Play the Weekend!!!



posted by Musey @ 11:41 PM   2 comments links to this post

2 Comments:

At Wed Oct 26, 06:20:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this golf picture golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.

 
At Fri Oct 28, 10:59:00 AM CDT, Blogger Sports Junky said...

I agree,

I love PGA. and recently I have bought stock in it. Not like real stock on Wall street, but a stock market that is strictly for sports.

You have seen it? Its pretty cool. You buy issues for your favorite golfers and you make real money. Not like a fake stock simulator. I cash out Dividends each time your golfer plays in a tournament. Also I can sell my players stock when the price goes up.

check it out if something like this interests you.
heres a link http://allsportstrading.com

This site has lots of data about dividends and game pots and golfers. It also has alot of information about how the market works.



See you there!
-Erik

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home