Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Picture Day ???

Yes, it is supposed to be Musey's Picture Day. I am almost recovered from the sore throat turned NASTY FLU. Right now I am weaker than a wet pussy, err... soaking wet cat... half drowned kitten... something like that. Anyway, Picture Day slightly postponed. Check back tomorrow.

And I didn't get to go to Arizona. So now I am sick and all pouty.

Someone always asks What or Who is FBR? As in FBR OPEN. Now you don't have to ask anymore.

Oh and I added Robert Thompson's Golfblog "Going for the Green" to my Daily Reads. You ought to check it out. Awesome it is.

Me... back to bed
You... keep it straight, firm grip, long stroke...



posted by Musey @ 10:11 PM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At Thu Feb 03, 11:53:00 AM CST, Blogger A WALK IN THE PARK said...

FBR = Biggest kegger of the year;) Makes an NYC tour stop look mildly benign. "The FBR? Thats not a golf tournament." Brad Faxon.

 
At Sun Feb 06, 10:53:00 AM CST, Blogger Musey said...

Now Jay someone has to have a kegger once a year.

 
At Thu Oct 27, 05:51:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would also check out volkswagen uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home