Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Picture Day ???

Yes, it is supposed to be Musey's Picture Day. I am almost recovered from the sore throat turned NASTY FLU. Right now I am weaker than a wet pussy, err... soaking wet cat... half drowned kitten... something like that. Anyway, Picture Day slightly postponed. Check back tomorrow.

And I didn't get to go to Arizona. So now I am sick and all pouty.

Someone always asks What or Who is FBR? As in FBR OPEN. Now you don't have to ask anymore.

Oh and I added Robert Thompson's Golfblog "Going for the Green" to my Daily Reads. You ought to check it out. Awesome it is.

Me... back to bed
You... keep it straight, firm grip, long stroke...



posted by Musey @ 10:11 PM   6 comments links to this post

6 Comments:

At Thu Feb 03, 11:53:00 AM CST, Blogger A WALK IN THE PARK said...

FBR = Biggest kegger of the year;) Makes an NYC tour stop look mildly benign. "The FBR? Thats not a golf tournament." Brad Faxon.

 
At Sun Feb 06, 10:53:00 AM CST, Blogger Musey said...

Now Jay someone has to have a kegger once a year.

 
At Sun Oct 23, 09:07:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

 
At Wed Oct 26, 02:03:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this golf game golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.

 
At Thu Oct 27, 05:51:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would also check out volkswagen uk

 
At Fri Oct 28, 10:59:00 AM CDT, Blogger Sports Junky said...

I agree,

I love Golf. and recently I have bought stock in it. Not like real stock on Wall street, but a stock market that is strictly for sports.

You have seen it? Its pretty cool. You buy issues for your favorite golfers and you make real money. Not like a fake stock simulator. I cash out Dividends each time your golfer plays in a tournament. Also I can sell my players stock when the price goes up.

check it out if something like this interests you.
heres a link http://allsportstrading.com

This site has lots of data about dividends and game pots and golfers. It also has alot of information about how the market works.



See you there!
-Erik

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home