Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Picture Day: I show you, Tiger Woods. You show me?

Number 2... with a bullet!!

or rising star or whatever those "on the move up" things are called.

GolfersMuse.TigerWoods
click to view larger image
TIGER WOODS


The Bob Hope Chrysler Classic is off to a great start. Check out the Leaderboard Link in the sidebar to the right for current stats.

A great site to read all about what is actually happening in the desert is:
The Desert Sun

It has the neatest search feature that allows you to see what celebrities are playing with which PGA TOUR Player for all 4 days.

My fever is coming down although I am still HOT.

You tell me who was the Best Dressed and Your Shot of the Day, while I go cuddle up in the middle of my flannel sheets.

And you thought I was going to say red satin sheets didn't you.

Those are black and for the summer.



posted by Musey @ 7:04 PM   4 comments

4 Comments:

At Fri Jan 28, 01:31:00 AM CST, Blogger test said...

Well, I have to work so I cannot comment on the best shot of the day until this weekend. Hope you're feeling better! You've given me an idea, maybe I should call in sick and watch golf tomorrow ;)

Cheers!

Rob

 
At Sun Feb 06, 10:56:00 AM CST, Blogger Musey said...

Thanks, Rob and I am feeling much better now.

Although I can't condone playing hookey. If I was going to do that I would wait till a GREAT tourney... say the Masters or the Open. ;)

 
At Thu Oct 27, 03:05:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would also check out vw bus

 
At Mon Nov 21, 11:44:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps." Tiger Woods


You're doing a damn good job of it, Tiger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home