Monday, January 24, 2005

The Very First Musey's K.I.S.S. Award

Every once in awhile I run across something or some article that makes my brain zig when it probably should have zagged.

I will be sharing those "zigs" by awarding it a Musey's K.I.S.S.
"Know It's Sassy Satire"


When I first saw this my brain zigged thinking, "Oh my what a odd looking nipple clamp".

Upon further zigging my brain determined "This could be a new rabbit" and not the Monday morning qualifing kind.

Imagine my brain's dismay to find that this new GOLF GADGET doesn't require batteries.

Although it will hold your cigar while you stroke your putter.

K.I.S.S goes to:



Mark Mender


So if I see you on the Driving Range with this hanging on your belt I may get just a bit .... errr, flustered.



posted by Musey @ 7:53 AM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At Wed Jan 26, 10:36:00 AM CST, Blogger A WALK IN THE PARK said...

A Kiss from Musey?:):) Boy that'll make their heart skip a beat or two;);)

 
At Wed Jan 26, 11:04:00 AM CST, Blogger RED said...

Way cool site mousy. i read the entire thing and I must say you have a lot of knowledge about the game. i would like you to stop by my blog and post on the subject we're talking about with Tiger. Ill send some traffic your way but please post on this.

http://sportsjunkies.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

 
At Wed Jan 26, 07:22:00 PM CST, Blogger Robert Thompson said...

Ms. Muse, you've got me hooked. I'm pushing people your way while I find a topic that floats my boat. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home