Sunday, March 27, 2005

Bunnies, Anyone?

HappyEaster



Did you miss me?

Rumor mill had me in Cabo with the MIA Tour Reporter, playing Nanny over at Rob's or Jeff's, raking the Sand Trap after baking Eric a birthday cake, tickling Grouchy Golfer, inspiring Fore Right to go left, throwing snowballs at Robert and MJ, snowboarding with Sarah, hanging out at Mediaguru's Web Country Club, sipping a tall one in the Bogey Lounge, lighting a candle for The Golf Blogger's 1st Blogging birthday, waving bon voyage to John S., throwing a Ball, Sticks, & Stuff, and helping Jay Flemma pack and move up.

Alas none of those things happened.

A minor family emergency had me out of pocket for the last month. All is well for now.

The worse part of being away was no computer access. Thank goodness for cable or I would have been having major PGA TOUR WATCHING withdrawals. As it was I caught most of the action.

Lots of great shots and best dressed. Although I can't figure out why Rory can't wear camo pants on Thursday if Darren can wear lime/green colored, plaid trousers. Rory is bringing attention to a cause dear to him while Darren is reliving his youth or snagging his long pants from a retirement home. Odd it is.

Anyway it's good to be back. I have lots of catching up to do at home and work so posts may be a little spotty until The Master's Week. Also I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on, y'all have been busy.

Enjoy the rest of the Player's Championship no matter how many days it takes.

Oh and one more thing... The bunnies are not mine.



posted by Musey @ 1:25 PM   6 comments

6 Comments:

At Sun Mar 27, 03:16:00 PM CST, Blogger jag said...

snowboarding with Sarah
Oh, how I wish!

I hope all is well for you now. And yes, totally missed you.

 
At Sun Mar 27, 07:12:00 PM CST, Blogger mediaguru @ HookedOnGolfBlog.com said...

Musey: You have a complimentary club membership any time you want it!

mediaguru
www.webcountryclub.com

 
At Sun Mar 27, 07:38:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone Musey's back! Drinks for everyone at the Lounge...

Glad to see you back. I was the last one to post a comment on your site before you disappeared, and I was worried the blog police were gonna come question me... :)

Here's to a great summer of golf talk!

 
At Sat Apr 02, 10:14:00 AM CST, Blogger Golf Grouch said...

Musey, welcome back.

You need to put up some ads on your site so I can click on 'em and "tip" you. How else can I show my appreciation?

 
At Sat Apr 02, 05:21:00 PM CST, Blogger John S. said...

Musey,

Very nice to have you back online.

I'm glad I kept religiously checking!

 
At Mon Apr 04, 10:13:00 AM CDT, Blogger A WALK IN THE PARK said...

Musey is back with a bang! My eyes are burning! You rule.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home