Friday, July 08, 2005

Will Wie or Won't Wie

I hope Wie will.

With a 1 under first round she is in position to make the cut, barring any meltdowns.

As for her playing partners Nick has already melted. Scott is even par, rebounding from an early double bogey on the 3rd hole.

The men of my fantasy grouping: Todd Hamilton and Stewart Cink both with a 3 under, Brent Geiberger with a 2 under.

Best Dressed goes to: Michelle, looking very calm, cool, collected, in white belted, khaki pants, yellow, collared golf shirt, white shoes, and a yellow cap. Plus what may become a signature earring for her, lovely, chic chandelairs.

And guys admit it her white glove sticking out of her back pocket caused a second look.... then you remembered she is 15 and can beat you anyday of the week.

Musey's Shot of The Day: Michelle's birdie on the 9th hole. Longest par 4 on this course.

If I had time I would see how many birdies were made on 9th... maybe later today, for now I have to get dressed.

Yes, for those who have asked, the nekkid blogger button is there cause I usually do.

Occasionally in bra and panties.

Have a great friday!!



posted by Musey @ 7:44 AM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At Fri Jul 08, 01:10:00 PM CDT, Blogger Steve said...

Wie will - though I don't agree with her being in the field.

Here are my reasons:

1) I am against sponser exemptions, male or female, I think it's useless and players should earn their way to the tournaments

2) Fact of the matter is Wie hasn't proven anything yet. Sure she's 15, can whoop my ass by 15 strokes easily, can drive longer than two of my best drives combined, but has she won? For someone who wants to compete against the men, she has yet to beat the best of the best on the LPGA tour. You may argue she took 2nd - yeah, 2nd isn't bad - but is it first? isn't 2nd the first loser anyway?

Bottom line is, she hasn't proven herself, and I don't agree with someone like that on the PGA tour. She needs to go to q-school like everyone else.

 
At Mon Jul 18, 09:10:00 PM CDT, Blogger Musey said...

Steve, welcome and thanks for the comment.

Everyone is intitled to his or her opinion.

I will adress each of your points in a future post.

Come back again. All are welcome.

 
At Mon Jul 18, 09:11:00 PM CDT, Blogger Musey said...

Thanks, Dave. I think. :)

I really should go check him out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home