Monday, July 18, 2005

Did Y'all have a good weekend?

I did. What a weekend for PGA Tour Golf. Hours and Hours of GOLF, men, and updates on Wie. I was almost in a golf coma.

Of course the borrowed computer wouldn't cooperate, so couldn't post. But as long as it wasn't raining I could see all of The British Open , B.C. Open, and more. I love this time of year.

To many Best Dressed and To Many Shots of the Day(s) to pick.

I cried when Jack Nicklaus finished. Oh, heck I cried before he finished. I am not old enough to have watched him in his "hey-day" but thanks to TGC I am able to see all the greats.

That's it for now before I get booted offline. Looks like we are going to get another bit of rain, thunder, and lightening. It can be frightening. I sure don't want to get zapped.

I will respond to the Wie comment from my last post when I get a chance. Y'all know I definitely have something to say about his comment. Until then those that want to check out Michelle Wie's accomplishments can do so.

Play Through.



posted by Musey @ 8:37 PM   9 comments

9 Comments:

At Tue Jul 19, 04:30:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I totally agree on the Jack comment. I got all misty eyed watching him Saturday morning at Augusta.
He was a little emotional walking up the fairway, waving at the patrons. Now I guess the bet is to see if Tiger can catch his major title number.

Looks good so far.

Welcome back, drop me an email sometime.

Bailey

 
At Tue Jul 19, 04:42:00 PM CDT, Blogger Miranda said...

I told my boss, also a golf fan, that Tiger can win as much as he wants for the next three or four years, then Michelle Wie will kick his butt. She's this good now, imagine how great she will be in three years.

 
At Fri Aug 12, 11:06:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up Muse? Did you just come back and make a post or two to tease us?

 
At Mon Sep 19, 10:27:00 AM CDT, Blogger mediaguru @ HookedOnGolfBlog.com said...

Yeah right.

MUSEY WHERE ARE YOU?

 
At Mon Jun 18, 02:24:00 PM CDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I just Love this product designed for individuals like you who need sustained energy, focus, visual acuity, and improved movement of joints and muscles - on and off the course! http://improveyourswing.info

 
At Fri Sep 07, 11:17:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this blog still in use?
Used Golf Clubs

 
At Sun Jan 27, 09:27:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't count on tiger so much. as you could all see.

 
At Mon Mar 09, 06:03:00 AM CDT, Blogger : said...

Masters Golf Tournament 2009 Dates

Monday 6th Apr 2009 - Practice Round, Gates open at 8.00am, close at 6.30pm
Tuesday 7th Apr 2009 - Practice Round, Gates open at 8.00am, close at 6.30pm
Wednesday 8th Apr-09 - Practice Round, Gates open at 8.00am, close at 6.30pm
Thursday 9th Apr 2009 - Competitive Round, Gates open at 8:00 a.m
Friday 10th April 2009 - Competitive Round, Gates open at 8:00 a.m
Saturday 11th Apr 09 - Competitive Round, Gates open at 8:00 a.m
Sunday 12th Apr 2009 - Final Competitive Round, Gates open at 8:00 a.m

 
At Sun Mar 22, 11:29:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this blog on an internal page. I was just starting to like it when I went to the homepage and realized it hasn't been updated in 4 years. If you ever come back, I'll be sure to read any new stuff that's posted. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home